Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions for buying from Vodafone Limited on Get Go Fone (getgofone.co.uk)
Here’s what you need to know when buying on our website.
- Getgofone.co.uk (the “Site”) is operated by Kid-A Limited (“Kid A”) as agent and acting on behalf of Vodafone Limited (“Vodafone” and where represented by Kid A, referred to “us” or “we” in these terms) for the sale of a wide range of Vodafone’s products (principally handset accessories) to be ordered and delivered in the UK (the “Products”).
- The site, prices and products displayed are updated from time to time. You should check the site and the current terms to ensure you have the latest information.
If you’re an individual who is placing an order, you must be 18 years or older and resident in the UK, or incorporated as a business in the UK, to purchase any products or services from us.
When you order Products from the Site, we treat this as an offer from you to purchase such Products. We may refuse to accept such orders for any number of reasons – such as unavailability of Products, Product or pricing errors.
On receipt of your order we’ll send you an email describing the Products you’ve ordered. These communications confirm we’ve received your order, but won’t constitute an acceptance of your offer to purchase Products from us. We’re not legally obliged to provide the Products and services to you during the offer process (before the contract is completed). The contract between you and us will only be completed when we dispatch the Products to you. Any Products on the same order which haven’t been dispatched to you don’t form part of that contract. Ownership of the Products will be passed to you on successful payment.
Price and payment
Prices are inclusive of VAT at the standard VAT rate unless we state otherwise. Despite our efforts, sometimes information, discounts, promotions, e-vouchers and prices on this site may be incorrect. However, we do try to check these as part of our order processing – and if we spot an error, we’ll contact you.
Payment will be debited from your card at the point of order of the Products or provision of the service to you, unless you pay via PayPal and any other payment intermediaries, in which case they may debit the payment upon delivery of the Products according to their terms and conditions. If we’re unable to supply the Products to you, we’ll notify you and refund the relevant amounts if payment has been debited from your card.
If we’re unable to take payment from your debit or credit card, we’ll need to cancel your order. If your order is cancelled, you can re-order at any time.
Discounts and e-vouchers may be subject to additional conditions, are not transferable (unless their conditions state otherwise) and are only valid for the Products to which they relate.
VAT receipt and proof of payment
Proof of payment will be in your order confirmation. You can request a VAT receipt or proof of payment online by contacting us via the web form.
Availability and delivery
We try to provide you with availability information for Products on this Site. Beyond what we say on such pages, we can’t be more specific about availability and delivery dates.
Delivery dates are estimates only. As we process your order, we’ll inform you if any Products on your order turn out to be unavailable or delayed for any reason.
How will my order be delivered?
Our Products will be delivered by Yodel and you order may qualify for free delivery (see below). The confirmation email we’ll send you once your Products have been ordered will also state the chosen carrier and delivery method.
You can choose between the following delivery options:
- Yodel Xpress 48: offers 48 hours delivery when ordered before 3pm*, and free delivery for orders of £25.00 and above (otherwise standard charges apply: £2.99).
- Yodel Xpress 24: offers 24 hours delivery when ordered before 3pm*, and free delivery for orders of £50.00 and above (otherwise premium charges apply: £4.99).
Note that some postcodes are not eligible for Yodel 24/48 Xpress (see Yodels site on “Remote areas and transit times” to see if you are defined as “Out of Area”). In the event that you are an “Out of Area” postcode, we will instead offer Royal Mail Parcel delivery options as follows:
- Royal Mail 2nd Class: aims to deliver a 48 hours delivery when ordered before 3pm*, and free delivery for orders of £25.00 and above (otherwise 2ndClass charges apply: £2.99).
- Royal Mail 1st Class: aims to deliver a 24 hour service when ordered before 3pm*, and free delivery for orders of £50.00 and above (otherwise 1st Class charges apply: £3.99).
*Please note that we process orders and liaise with our carriers within business days (Monday-Fridays excluding bank holidays). This means that if you place your order after 3pm on a Friday, we will not process it until Monday (if working day) and delivery times will be delayed to the next subsequent working days:
- Example: If you order at 4pm on a Friday that means your order gets processed on Monday and will be delivered on Wednesday if you chose Yodel Xpress 48.
Right to cancel and return Products
- Cancelling your order
You can cancel your order, whatever the reason as long as it has not already been despatched. To cancel click on the order number in your confirmation email and follow the instructions on the site.
You shall follow the below process for any issues with your order:
- For any issues placing your order and general customer support, please contact us via the web form.
- If you didn’t receive your Product in the expected delivery date, you shall contact our logistics partner, Ingram via the web form, who will check and update you on the dispatch and courier status of your order. We will inform you if we need to re-attempt the delivery and the options you have to receive your Product. If we confirm that the Product was lost during the delivery due to our or our courier’s fault, we will reissue a new parcel for you and where the Product is no longer available, we will process your refund.
Processing Returns (after delivery)
You may request a refund of the Products delivered to you as follows:
- Faulty Products: If your Product develops a fault within 30 days of delivery, you shall request a return or like for like replacement via this web form, for a refund. From day 31, we’ll need to check the Product for you – please get in touch through this web form or above email. If this confirms a fault, we’ll repair the Product, and if it’s covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, there won’t be a charge. If there’s any damage to the Product, it won’t be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. If it’s damaged rather than faulty, we’ll let you know how much the repair will cost.
- No fault (general return): If you wish to return your Product for any reason other than fault, you shall request a return via this web form within 14 days upon delivery for a full refund.
Ingram or one of our logistics partners (“Partner”) will help us process your return. They will notify you when they have received your request, inform you about the following steps and any updates regarding your returns process by contacting the email address indicated in your web form.
Conditions for all types of returns:
- Please make sure that the accessory you are returning is in its original packaging, undamaged, and complete with all of its original parts. Any free or discounted promotional Products you receive must also be included.
- Full instructions will be provided in our online returns portal web form. You will be instructed to either (i) print off a returns label for free Royal Mail postage with your nearest post office; or (ii) arrange for Royal Mail to collect from your home (costs for return may apply).
- Please make sure your item is well protected in packaging to prevent any damage in transit.
- Please follow the instructions carefully – the cost of any missing or damaged items will be deducted from any refund you might be due. We’ll let you know if this is happening.
- We may not accept the return of Products due to health protection or hygienic reasons if unsealed by you after delivery, or which are, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other items;
- Our returns policy won’t affect any of your legal rights, which we can’t exclude. For more information on your rights, contact your local Trading Standards office or Citizens Advice Bureau.
Vodafone’s liability to you
We’re legally responsible to you if our negligence causes death or personal injury, but we’re not responsible to you for any:
- Business loss, lost business or missed opportunities
- Loss of profits or income
- Loss arising from delay or failure to deliver Products
- Loss or damage that’s not directly caused by us, or which we couldn’t reasonably expect at the time we entered into the agreement with you or because of something outside our reasonable control.
The terms of this agreement won’t affect any legal rights you may have under any law, and which we can’t exclude. We’ll send you notices by email, post or text. Please tell us about any changes to your contact details so we can contact you in relation to your order or use of our services. We may update these terms from time to time, so please check the then-current version before you place your order.
Any offers, rebates or promotions regarding applicable to the Products should be available on this Site. These are independent to those available at vodafone.co.uk, which do not apply to Products purchased on this Site unless otherwise stated by Vodafone (expressly).
These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales, and you (and we) agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.
Kid-A Limited, Portsmouth Technopole, Kingston Crescent, Portsmouth, PO2 8FA
Vodafone Limited, Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire RG14 2FN.
If you have any questions about your order or our services please contact us.